Author: Jack Hong Date Posted:22 June 2018
Product Warranty of Complete Products
- All Complete products come with a warranty against defect.
- The length of that warranty varies between products and is noted both in Complete catalogues and web site www.completefurnitureworks.com.au
- The warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship on Complete products. Should a warranty claim be accepted Complete will either repair, replace parts or the complete product at their discretion to remedy the fault, free of charge.
- The warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- The warranty applies from the date of delivery and does not apply where Product has been used other than for the purpose for which is was designed.
- The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship.
- Normal wear and tear, natural variations are not considered defects.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, neglect or misuse, or operation considered outside of the products intended use.
- All repairs must be carried out by an authorized Complete representative. Warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, full details of the defect and any further documentation requested e.g. photographs,video.
- If requested the customer must make the product available for inspection by a Complete representative for evaluation.